Informative Golf Information
Tag Archives: Improve Golf Swing
March 31, 2012Posted by on
Many golfers who have actually been on TrackMan absolutely love the training options the unit provides. Unfortunately not every golfer truly understands the importance of practicing with one and how it can improve your golf swing. Being able to gather accurate data concerning the flight of your ball is a essential part of being able to play golf more consistently. The only way to gather that type of information is from using the premier golf swing analysis software available to golfers. TrackMan Golf is the industries best when it comes to club delivery and measuring actual ball fight. Here are a few essential data points collected and necessary information for golfers to understand. Learn these and you can improve your golf scores.
- Being able to accurately determine how far each club actually travels is an essential part of being able to hit the ball closer to the pin or over hazards. Most golfers only know how far the total distance is but not how far the ball carries. Knowing how far the ball carries is more important then knowing how far the ball rolls out. That is because the roll of the golf ball is going to change from course to course based on how soft or hard the conditions are. So knowing that a driver for instance rolls out 275 yards but only carries 250 yards, helps make the decision of not trying to carry a bunker which is 260 yards away not only easy but extremely smart.
- Knowing and ensuring that a golfer has consistent yardage gaps between all their clubs is necessary information. What we don’t want is having a couple of clubs overlap or only have a few yards between them. Having two clubs that basically go the same distance is ineffective in the grand scheme of things.
- TrackMan Golf helps ensure the science behind the ball-flight is maximized. This is especially important in being able to hit the ball not only straight but also the furthest. We as golfers have a specific preference to a manufacture but TrackMan really doesn’t care what manufacture you play. It only provides you data concerning the ball flight. So using a golf swing analysis software like TrackMan Golf can help you not only improve your golf game but improve your golf scores.
- TrackMan Golf measures the most important aspect of the golf swing, the collision between the golf club and golf ball. Precisely knowing this information and gaining a greater understanding of impact, makes improvement not only easier but potentially faster. Just using your eyes to determine the mistake at impact, it virtually impossible because of the speed in which that is happening.
Using TrackMan Golf for improving the way a golfer practices is a valuable asset in building ball control skills. TrackMan Golf tracks the flight of each shot, separates the various clubs being used so that the golfer can review all the data collected. This is a amazing feature when it comes to building skill based on hitting stock shots or working the golf ball at various distances.
- See how good you are in controlling the flight of your golf ball at different distances. You can also see how good you are at hitting specialty shots.
- Compare your game to those golfers throughout the world. This is especially important for those golfers who are serious about taking their game to the next level. Knowing where you stand against other helps you learn exactly what is needed to improve your game. http://trackman.dk/Products/TrackMan-Pro/Combine.aspx
- Competitive junior golfers who are looking to play at elite colleges will learn where they stand by taking the TrackMan combine test. This combine test is something college coaches are looking at when it comes to recruiting. http://trackman.dk/Customers/University-new.aspx
New for the 2012 golf season is being able to rent TrackMan out for your practice sessions. You know can use and improve your game with this game changing technology. For more information on this please visit www.DennisSalesGolf.com
These are only a few features that TrackMan offers. To learn more about the benefits of incorporating TrackMan into your game visit www.TrackMan.dk
March 19, 2012Posted by on
I’ve been working real hard in finding ways to help golfers learn how to play golf better. During this process I’ve used some of the best golf swing analysis software such as TrackMan golf launch monitor to collect data. What this piece of technology has done me is create some fun golf training exercises that are incorporated into unique golf lesson programs and comprehensive golf coaching programs that will help improve your golf swing as well as golf scores.
We constantly see unique golf swings of touring professionals on TV. None of them swing the club the same way but do have similarities at impact. This penny drill will hep you achieve a better impact position and will begin your golf improvement. Here is how to practice this drill and develop a better golf swing.
- This is a simple but difficult drill to become effective at but will certainly improve your contact with the golf ball. Your going to need a bunch of pennies and let’s start off with a sand wedge for now. Once you get good at smashing pennies with it, you can move into a longer iron. All you need to do is lay some pennies on a mat. From there try to crisply hit each penny.
This will help you learn how to control low point and the leading edge of the club face. Low point is one of the essential skills necessary to consistently hit solid golf shots. Learn that and you are on your way to controlling your ball flight. Now that you have practiced this some, go ahead and place a golf ball about an inch in behind a penny (see picture below) so that the penny is between the ball and target.. The golf ball should look like a beach ball now. Your goal is to get the penny off the mat while allowing the ball to get in the way of the club working its way toward the penny. What you’ll feel is a nicely compressed golf shot.